~commissions open~ -currently the wait time on a new commission is 3-4 weeks due to holidays.
BJD twilight- done -owner found -finally going home~
(IF YOU COMMISSIONED ME AT NIGHTMARE NIGHTS AND DID NOT GET AN EMAIL- CHECK YOUR SPAM OR MESSAGE ME HEAR ABOUT YOUR COMMISSION!)
1. Jenn- OC x2 -shipped
2. Seriti- guard pony -shipped
3. DILeak- OC x2 -shipped
4. Prismatic- OC -awaiting payment
5. Zeoncannon- OC -shipped
6. cayla- OC -awaiting payment
7. Reddragon- OC- awaiting payment
8. Coltan- OC X2 -awaiting payment
9. Dan- OC x2 -shipped
10. Gerardo- Changling -applying sealant
11. Matt- Octavia w/ cello -sculpting
12. Rob- Pinkie Pie in western outfit -painting
13. Regan- OC gypsy vanner -shipped
14. Jasper- OC x2 -awaiting payment
15. Sarah- Marble and Big mac, apocalypse future maud -sculpting
16. Nancy- (rush order) OC -awaiting payment/pickup
17. Aaron- final fantasy class set of 12 - 0/12 done -planing set
18. redfox- OC x3 -prepping bases
Brushable size- 4inch
Paint/hair Sculpting- $40
Extra Complicated-(non-standard poses- Princess base, dress or other complicated accessories) $50+ -depends heavily on the project and how much the base ends up costing, message me for a quote.
Styling size- 6inch
Paint/hair Sculpting- $75
Extra Complicated-(non-standard poses- Princess, dress of other complicated accessories) $90+ -depends heavily on the project and how much the base ends up costing, message me for a quote.
Shipping- I ship projects quickly once I receive payment- I do include tracking on all packages. Shipping rates depend on where you live and what type of pony you are getting- I will normally give you a rough idea of what shipping will be once I know what kind of project you want- but it is not exact as there is no way to know 100% what a pony will weigh once it is finished. most brushable sized ponies are $3-$4 to ship in the US. I am also happy to say that in 2 years with over 200 custom ponies shipped none have ever been lost and only one has been damaged while in shipping and it was due to post office negligence.
I currently accept Paypal- due upon the completion of the pony.
Very rarely on a expensive project (especially OC's) I might ask for a down payment that will not be refundable to help buy the initial supplies.
I do expect payment promptly (with 3 days please) after the custom is completed- if you can't mange this or need to buy your pony in payments please let me know, I am happy to work with you
I do accept trades of Hasbro ponies (any gen) and custom work (send me photos of what you do I might want some! While I do make some awesome stuff I seldom get to keep any of it~) Check out my Wants List to see who I am after!